We pride ourselves in providing superior goods and services so thatour company will always exceed your expectations.
With over 20 years in the biz, we have the skill necessary to makeyour project a success. Our dedicated team is ready to work withyou every step of the way.
Introducing HXD, a unique branding method that creates a subtle pop from the product surface to give your logo a whole new dimension. If you’re looking for what’s trendy in retail, this is it.
• Features standard finish, a metallic finish or even a combination of the two.
• Unlimited washability
• High degree of detail available
• Only works on polyester fabrics
Infusion is a decorating method that seamlessly joins logos with our custom-made fabrics, creating a stylish image that is both lightweight and permanent.
• Endless colour possibilities with only one setup cost.
• Artwork is fused into the fabric, so you get the most breathable and comfortable garment possible.
• Large maximum imprint dimensions and unique locations. Want your logo wrapped around the hip? On a sleeve? On the pocket? You got it
Applicable at virtually any location, laser produces a permanent tone-on-tone look that’s great for technical fabrics. For a bold look, this method provides a beautiful mixed media look when paired with embroidery, as shown.
• Topical application that can be placed over seams and zippers
• Smooth finish with a glossy look
• Best for mid-range colours
• Unlimited washability
A custom patch is perfect if you’re looking to add some dimensional depth to your logo or if your want your logo to be able to withstand a beating without falling apart.
• Choose from vintage or woven
• Exceptional reproduction of detailed and complex logos or images
• Perfect for small complex decoration
Screen printing, also known as silk screen printing, is the most cost-effective method for large quantity print runs (around 50+ items) and works especially well with items like t-shirts and tanks. A complex design with many different colors requires different stencils for each color, so this decoration method is best for logos with 4 colors or less.
• Most cost-effective decoration method for larger custom apparel orders.
• Ink is applied thicker than digital printing, making your design more vibrant and easier to see on darker fabrics or surfaces.
Create a showstopping piece by layering multiple types of decoration together, like in this photo where they’ve layered embroidery over top of a laser decoration.
• One-of-a-kind visual effects
• Creates value that cannot be quantified
• Allows for a lot of different elements to come together in a cohesive and modern way